"In His amazing grace, we find comfort and hope in the joining of our responsible human freedom."
Chip comes to the Redimere Group with a rich background of life experiences. Whether you require a traditional or Christian focused counseling format, his positive approach emphasizes empathy, authenticity, strength building and the creation of collaborative solutions in a non-judgmental, trusting environment.
Clients experience Chip as highly relational and compassionate. Chip deeply believes that each person he works with possesses unique gifts and untapped potential. His insightful methods and use of evidence-based tools facilitate a client’s turning points to become moments of meaning and purpose through increased awareness and decisive action. This allows each counseling experience to become an opportunity for lasting growth.
After spending twenty-five years problem solving and developing leaders in the corporate world, Chip was encouraged to attend the Denver Seminary where he received his Masters Degree in counseling. He has developed a broad base of experience counseling those engaged in the challenging, developmental processes from early adolescence to mature adulthood.
Chip has had the experiences of a large family upbringing. He has been married for almost thirty years and has three children now enjoying their early adulthood. Chip has had the opportunity to face many tough challenges. Through the ongoing development of patience and perseverance, Chip has developed a deep understanding and appreciation for the many benefits that can be received from a growth oriented counseling approach.
Whether your needs call for short-term problem solving or longer term assistance in finding resolution and reconciliation, his diverse use of empirically proven, updated methods and techniques are well-suited. Chip has experience working with both adolescents and adults, in the settings of individual, group, premarital, marriage and family counseling.
Chip is a Licensed Professional Counselor, a quilfied EMDR (trauma) therapist, a member of the American Counseling Association and a certified counselor for the Prepare/Enrich foundation.
A few focus areas of Chip’s counseling services include:
- Rising from Depression and Grief
- Coping with Anxiety and Stress
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Recovery
- Anger Management / Assertiveness Training
- Identity Development – Acceptance and Change
- Pre-Marital and Marriage Counseling – Prepare / Enrich Program – Marriage University
- Effective Parenting and Family Systems - Growing In Transition
- Building Self Esteem and Secure Attachments
- Creating and Maintaining Healthy Boundaries
- Conflict Resolution - Value and Respect
- Establishing and Maintaining Constructive Communication Patterns
- Sexual/Physical Abuse Recovery
- Turning from Addictions