Stan is relationship oriented. He is easy to talk to, empathetic, and you will trust him. He truly cares about each client and sincerely wants each person to grow, improve, and to become all he or she can be. He is honored to be involved in the transformational and healing process of each person he meets with. With the goal of helping people to gain hope and perspective to make things better, Stan endeavors to create a counseling environment in which each person feels safe, valued, and respected.
Stan brings a wealth of valuable, practical experience to the counseling profession, including:
- Many years of experience in both the corporate and mentoring arenas
- Married over 30 years with three grown children
- Business Degree from the University of Colorado
- Masters Degree in Counseling from the University of Northern Colorado
Stan offers a variety of counseling services to assist individuals, couples, and families.
A few focus areas include:
Stan is a psychotherapist, a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors, a certified counselor for the Prepare/Enrich foundation, and is continually striving to help his clients improve, develop, and grow.
- Anxiety and stress
- Marital difficulties including communication, respect, affairs, mistrust, and financial
- Relational conflict
- Life changes
- Unmet expectations